Vytas’ On Demand Green Hydrogen project negates the safety challenges and costs associated with the storage and logistics of hydrogen.
Vytas produces hydrogen at USD$1.53/kg (28kwh/kg hydrogen – waste heat) on demand only moments before being consumed. Long term target USD$0.95/kg hydrogen (target 14kwh/kg hydrogen – waste heat).
Vytas’ green hydrogen:
– Silica which is converted to silicon. The silicon produces hydrogen when submerged in water and the waste is a recyclable silica.
– Utilises sea water or non-beneficial water, producing abundant amounts of fresh water as a by-product of producing hydrogen on demand.
– a TRL9 process refined with the assistance of Lincoln Laboratories (MIT Boston).
– Produces high-purity hydrogen at scale safely
– This is likely to be anti-inflationary, making it an attractive option for various applications.
– Represents a project of global significance that could enhance national and regional energy security as sea lanes are not required to support energy security.
Investment sought: $5 - $10 million
More Project details will be updated soon.
Request more information
Please fill in the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with
"*" indicates required fields